[bct] Re: New List

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:41:11 -0600

    First, this is the REAL Ray sending this.  I can assure you that it was
the real Neal replying to you; check the header info in the property sheet.
Because it was the real Neal sending the message, I believe he called Larry
like he says and so it's okay.  In the message Larry sent, there are
indications that it did not come from the spoofer.  I don't want to give
exact details here, so, if it makes you feel better, write me off list and
I'll show you what I mean.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: