[bct] Re: New List

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:18:53 -0500

Thanks, Neal. I can't tell you how embarassed I feel to have asked such a question. I'm glad you understood why I asked it. I've known Larry for over a decade now, and he has befriended me when he had no real benefit in doing so. I feel sickened by this whole mess and the suspicion it has cast over the list. For that reason, I do think the new list is a good idea. Thanks for verifying it for me.

At Wednesday 3/29/2006 01:01 PM, you wrote:
Monica.  This is Neal, but before you believe that I am really Neal,
feel free to write me off list and see if I really sent this.

I had the same suspicions you did, so I called Larry.  He did send the
message.

Again, write me off line if you really feel you need to do so.

Neal

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monica Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:55 AM To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] Re: New List

Forgive me for asking this. Larry, is this message legit? The email address you sent it from is a different email address, so I have to ask. I feel like a bad person for distrusting anyone from this list. The spoofing going on makes it hard to know for sure. (frown)