[bct] Re: New List

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:55:12 -0500

Forgive me for asking this. Larry, is this message legit? The email address you sent it from is a different email address, so I have to ask. I feel like a bad person for distrusting anyone from this list. The spoofing going on makes it hard to know for sure. (frown)

On Wednesday 3/29/2006 06:17 AM, you wrote:
For those of you that are getting tired of all this stuff and don't want to ride the storm out, we have had a very kind offer to set up a mail list and moderate it when necessary.

To subscribe, send a blank message to