[bct] New Files uploaded

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:20:28 -0500

    Larry I have after some long thinking sent up the following files.
Insulin training.mp3 is a session I had with Maryanne Simpson a certified
diabetes trainer on how to use insulin. She covers   many aspects of
diabetes including use of the lancette device, using a glocometer to test
sugar, use of the lantus pin and how to use a vile of insulin. She also
discusses eating and health aspects of diabetes. I recorded this last may
and although I don't want to bore people with my personal info, I have seen
the discussion concerning  diabetes on the list and I think this might help.
I recorded sounds of new Orleans last may at the  A B B A tournament. We
visit the fudgery at the river walk mall where the proprietor sings for us
as we order our fudge and then we take an 80 minute walk up and down bourbon
street and discuss the sights. This is not a professional recording by no
means. I was just recording it for my girl friend Eva. but, I hope people
will like it. I have Higher encodes of these files if you need them, but for
space sake I tried to keep the quality high and the bit rate as low as