[bct] Re: New Disneyland Podcast Series Begins

  • From: Larry Higgins <lhiggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:53:31 -0600

Please, how do I get on that new list? I have sent, I think, three different messages to the new address, but have received no confirmation message. I'm going nuts!

At 07:26 PM 3/31/2006, you wrote:

Hi,
Many of the podcasts devoted to disney parks include recordings of the hosts riding the attractions including space mountain and Tower ofTerror.
I compiled a list of all known disney podcasts which I put on the other blind cool tech list.
I'll include the list here as well.
John

Independant Podcasts not produced by Disney

I'll list the podcast feed followed by the email address and web page of the podcast if I have them.

1313southharborblvd.com
<mailto:Hitchhikingghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Hitchhikingghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
His podcast feed page is not listed. You can get the feeds from his personal web page.
web page <http://www.1313southharborvlbd.com/>www.1313southharborvlbd.com
On their web site you'll find outstanding direct master audio files from park attractions as well as videos.
Garys podcast is made up of audio files and music from the parks.
He also runs an Internet radio station featuring Disney sounds from that web site.
His sound and production values are excellent.

Going to See the Mouse Podcast
Paul Navarre
Voice Mail 206-203-0522
Podcast feed is <http://goingtoseethemouse.libsyn.com/rss>http://goingtoseethemouse.libsyn.com/rss
web page is <http://www.goingtoseethemouse.com/>www.goingtoseethemouse.com
An excellent call-in podcast about visiting Disney Parks 206-203-0522
He hasn't done one in quite a while.

Inside the magic
Ricky Brigante
Phone (206) 202-4486
Email: <mailto:insidethemagic@distant>insidethemagic@distant creations.com
podcast feed <http://feeds.feedburner.com/insidethemagic>http://feeds.feedburner.com/insidethemagic
web page <http://distantcreations.com/insidethemagic/>http://distantcreations.com/insidethemagic/

Welcome to Inside the Magic, the Internet's First Orlando-based Disney Podcast! This weekly podcast covers anything related to Disney, from the local parks
to distant lands.

Daily Dose of Disney Podcast
Updated everyday at 11:00AM EST
The Daily Dose of Disney Podcast is hosted by
Inside the Magic'
s Ricky Brigante. There is a new 5-minute podcast available every weekday. Each show covers all of the information contained within the DizNews newsletter.
You can Subscribe to the DizNews newsletter by e-mailing
DizNews-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit
http://www.magictrips.com/newsroom/diznews.shtml
for information about the DizNews and DizNewsPlus newsletters!

Magical theme Park Podcasts
Don Schockow
<mailto:don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or <mailto:magic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>magic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or magical <mailto:themepark@xxxxxxx>themepark@xxxxxxx
podcast feed <http://www.cartoonradionetwork.com/Podcast/radio/magic.xml>http://www.cartoonradionetwork.com/Podcast/radio/magic.xml
web page <http://www.creativepodcasts.com/>www.creativepodcasts.com
Features lots of information and news as well as attraction audio primarily from disneyland.

Mouse tunes
podcast feed <http://www.mousetunes.com/xml/mousetunes.xml>http://www.mousetunes.com/xml/mousetunes.xml
web page <http://www.mousetunes.com/>www.mousetunes.com
Leave The Mouse | Tunes Podcast Crew a Voicemail at (407) 965 - 5568 (55MT)

From the owners of
MagicalMountain.net
(Nathan M. Rose) and
DisneyWorldTrivia.com
(Lou Mongello) comes the official Mouse | Tunes podcast! Hear the latest Disney news/rumors on your computer or iPod, get reviews on Walt Disney World
restaurants and attractions, have our resident Disney Trivia expert answer your mail, interviews with authors, Disney Imagineers, "surprise guests" and
much more!

Park Hopping Podcasts
<mailto:allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
podcast feed <http://feeds.feedburner.com/parkhopping>http://feeds.feedburner.com/parkhopping
web page <http://www.disneyfans.com/>http://www.disneyfans.com/
phone: (206) 203-0227
Allen is the host and does a show based on sounds of the parks.
His website also has thousands of photos and videos of Disney parks.
He does a great podcast and is now also doing some video and 3D Disney podcasts.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/parkhopping3d>http://feeds.feedburner.com/parkhopping3d

Kingdom Herald
http://feeds.feedburner.com/kingdomherald
Allen Huffman is doing another podcast consisting of late breaking Disney theme park news along with rumors and information from around the web.

Toon finder Presents, Linus is not currently doing any more shows. He did 18 of them. <mailto:toonfinder@xxxxxxxxx>toonfinder@xxxxxxxxx http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podcasts/index.php?iid=1836 http://www.toonfinder.com/blog/

Based in sunny Southern California your host, Linus James, will talk you through interesting sights and sounds from the park that Walt Disney himself built
and enjoyed... Disneyland.

Trapped On Vacation

<mailto:trappedonvacation@xxxxxxxxx>trappedonvacation@xxxxxxxxx
  podcast feed <http://tov.libsyn.com/rss>http://tov.libsyn.com/rss
web page http://www.trappedonvacation.com
True adventures in the World's Vacation Destination, Orlando,

Real Life adventures in the Plastic Playground known as Central Florida! Live podcasting from the worlds #1 Tourist Destinations, Walt
Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, Sea World, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay! 90% on location! We'll also bring you the smaller attractions as well
like Gatorland, Old Town, and Random I-Drive places too! We're not a news podcast, we're 100% about living and playing right in the middle of the magic!

Window To the Magic

Host Paul Barrie.
Podcast feed <http://pbarrie.libsyn.com/rss>http://pbarrie.libsyn.com/rss
www.windowtothemagic.com
email
<mailto:podcasts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Offers a podcast devoted to the sounds of the parks.
His main focus is Disneyland. The show also consists of contests and prizes.
Excellent podcast, he has also done some video podcasts recently.

Zip-a-dee-doo-podcast
Email: <mailto:aaronspod@xxxxxxxxx>aaronspod@xxxxxxxxx
podcast feed <http://www.unc.edu/~ahwall/zippod.xml>http://www.unc.edu/~ahwall/zippod.xml
web page: <http://www.aaronspod.com/>www.aaronspod.com
A Podcast Dedicated to All Things Disney!</

DetailsByBill's Podcast
<mailto:bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
podcast feed <http://detailsbybill.libsyn.com/rss>http://detailsbybill.libsyn.com/rss
I don't have a web page.
<description>Walt Disney World Visitor Tips</description>
copyright>William Johnson</copyright>
Shows every first and third Saturday.

Let's talk about Disney, the happies place on earth, podcast feed http://letstalkaboutdisney.libsyn.com/rss . web page: <http://www.letstalkaboutdisney.com/>www.letstalkaboutdisney.com Travel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mouse guest weekly
podcast feed <http://www.mouseguest.com/weekly/>http://www.mouseguest.com/weekly/
web page <http://www.mouseguest.com/>www.mouseguest.com
podcasts @mouseguest.com
MGW is a weekly
Podcast
featuring Disney news, reviews, trivia, clips and discussion, plus a weekly update on what's new and exciting at mouseguest.com! It's your weekly dose of
Disney fun!
Focuses on WDW.

Mousepod
podcast feed <http://www.pocketsymphony.com/mousepod/mousepod.xml>http://www.pocketsymphony.com/mousepod/mousepod.xml
web page <http://www.pocketsymphony.com/mousepod/B520374309/index.html>http://www.pocketsymphony.com/mousepod/B520374309/index.html
mousepod@xxxxxxxxx
(714) 408-7855
Skype name: mousepod
Jesse Obstbaum is the host.
The MousePod - The Unofficial Disney Podcast
<description>Random thoughts from a Disney fanThe first unofficial Disney Podcast
An in-depth look at what makes Disney magical. Theme parks, movies, television, music and more.

Save Disney.org
podcast feed <http://savedisneyshows.org/podcasts/podcast.xml>http://savedisneyshows.org/podcasts/podcast.xml
web page <http://www.savedisneyshows.org/>www.savedisneyshows.org
email <mailto:podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:anitrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>anitrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

description>SaveDisneyShows.org: Because 65 episodes is not enough.</
We are a group of people who believe that the popularity of a television show should determine how many episodes of a show are made, and
when/how often it is shown. Unfortunately, the Disney company disagrees with this statement.
Gregory Isaac
title>SaveDisneyShows.org | Preserving the Past to protect the Future...</

WDW today
podcast feed <http://www.wdwtoday.com/showfeed.xml>http://www.wdwtoday.com/showfeed.xml
web page <http://www.wdwtoday.com/>www.wdwtoday.com
<mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Highlighting various news and events from around the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Matt Hochberg)</managingEditor>

LaughingPlace.com Podcast

Your Hosts
Daniel and Jonathan are your hosts for the podcast with some additional help from Rachel and Megan in this premiere episode. Listen for more voices to become
a part of it in the future.

Want to be a part of the Podcast?
You can leave a voicemail by calling the toll-free number (866) 327-5072 or send an email to
Podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feel free to attach an audio file to your email if you'd like.

you can use your podcast software to subscribe using this

Beyond Mainstreet Photo = Name:The Extreme Team = Location:Omaha, Nebraska, United States list end

The Extreme Team (a.k.a. The E-Team) is a collaboration between independent filmmakers Robert J. Vranes (SailKat.com) and Lou Moulton (Rlmjr.com). Together,
Robert and Lou have produced 6 short films and are co-directors of the Extreme 2-Day Film Festival. Lou is also a self-proclaimed "Disney Freak," while
Robert also enjoys everything Disney related.
Email <mailto:eteampodcast@xxxxxxxxx>eteampodcast@xxxxxxxxx
Our voice mail number is (402) 216-0377.
Feed is <http://feeds.feedburner.com/BeyondMainStreet>http://feeds.feedburner.com/BeyondMainStreet
Web page <http://www.beyondmainstreet.com/>www.beyondmainstreet.com

The Meandering Mouse
Web page <http://www.meanderingmouse.com/>www.meanderingmouse.com
Feed: http://www.meanderingmouse.com/rss.xml
Email: <mailto:podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Disney and Podcast Fans!

Do you need an escape? The Meandering Mouse is a Disney enthusiast podcast taking you on stereo audio adventures through the Disney parks and beyond. Join
us as we explore the ambience of the parks and the attractions; large and small.

Join your host, Jeff from Houston, as he provides audio "meanderings" taken live in the Disney parks on both coasts of the United States. The show emphasizes
all those little details that make the Disney theme parks stand out from the rest; The details that create those magical memories. Participate in the discussion
via email or audio comments by sharing all the details of YOUR Disney theme park experiences.

Podcast Voice Mail - Leave a Message for The Meandering Mouse:
713-893-3866

The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Streams of Consciousness from the
Happiest Place on Earth!

Bringing Disneyland Home
Feed: <http://www.oakfan.com/BDHVodcast.xml>http://www.oakfan.com/BDHVodcast.xml
Web page: <http://www.oakfan.com/>www.oakfan.com
Brad Hallman
email: <mailto:vodcast@xxxxxxxxxx>vodcast@xxxxxxxxxx
description>Bringing Disneyland Home is a video series dedicated to all Disneyland fans. If you're like me, you can never get enough of the magic Disneyland
has to offer. This series is a home video tour of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA. I'll be Bringing Disneyland into YOUR Home with these video samples.
If you have
any requests, please send me an email or post a review. Also, please visit my website at www.oakfan.com for more "Bringing Disneyland Home".</description>
email: <mailto:vodcast@xxxxxxxxxx>vodcast@xxxxxxxxxx

Extinct Atractions Podcast Feed: http://extinctattractions.libsyn.com/rss Web page: www.ExtinctAttractions.com Email: Oldthemeparks@xxxxxxx

News from the world of Extinct Attractions Club. We produce videos that celebrate the history of gone but not forgotten rides and attractions
from Disneyland's and Walt Disney World. Featuring interviews with the Disney Legends themselves. With your hostess Miss. Kristin Taylor and featuring
the clubs founder David Oneal.

Micecast.com
<http://www.micecast.com/>www.micecast.com
Please feel free to contact us about anything you find on this site. We have plenty of e-mail addresses to meet your needs.

Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Send Greg an e-mail if you have show ideas, want to know if he is really crazy, or just want to shoot the breeze.

Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Send Mike an e-mail if you have technical questions on how the show is produced, website issues, or if he still looks like his picture on the homepage.

info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
for general questions.

requests@xxxxxxxxxxxx
for topic requests.

feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxx
for feedback. Tell us you like us or hate us.

A place to find Podcasts, Photos, and Articles
about Disney Resorts.

A self proclaimed Disney expert, Greg spent almost 10 years behind the walls at Disneyland. Greg offers a view with an edge. No watered-down company-sanctioned
views here, he'll hit between the eyes and tear out your favorite attractions.

Soon to be a Licensed Architect, Greg offers his insight on what the Disney parks should have been or could still be.

If you are not convinced, listen in and then send Greg an e-mail and challenge his views.

Mike worked at the Disneyland Resort in the late 80' to early 90's. During that time he took advantage of many employee Studio and Imagineering tours, giving
him a good understanding of Disney's theme park principles at the time.

One of his post-Disney jobs was a two-year stint as an on-air announcer for a network of radio stations in upstate New York. Podcasting lets him be "on-the-air"
without those pesky low-paying radio gigs.

He is an Annual Passholder and still visits the Disneyland Resort quite frequently.
and thank you for listening. We intend to cover a whole range of Disney subjects with our podcasts. Some of them you may agree with, others you may not.
We don't care which, as long as you find it thought provoking.

Disney podcasts

Disneyland Resort Happiest homecoming on earth launch event
<http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/rss/podcast/disneylandresort50th>http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/rss/podcast/disneylandresort50th
These May and July podcasts are not archived on the disneyland site.

The Disneyland Resort  also began their own monthly podcast in October.
<http://www.disney.com/podcast>www.disney.com/podcast

Disney World's launch event for the Happiest Celebration On Earth is listed at <http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/rss/podcast/hcoe>http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/rss/podcast/hcoe

Disney World began their weekly podcast on Christmas Day 2005.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/podcasts/podcastfeed?podcast=PluggedInPodcast

Disney Insider
<http://disney.go.com/music/podcasts/disney_insider.xml>http://disney.go.com/music/podcasts/disney_insider.xml
individual reads highlights from Disney Newsletter

Last Minute Book Reports
<http://disney.go.com/music/podcasts/last_minute_book_reports.xml>http://disney.go.com/music/podcasts/last_minute_book_reports.xml

Movie Surfers
<http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/moviesurfers/podcasts/disneys_movie_surfers.xml>http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/moviesurfers/podcasts/disneys_movie_surfers.xml

Radio Disney Now! <http://radio.disney.go.com/podcasts/radio_disney_now.xml>http://radio.disney.go.com/podcasts/radio_disney_now.xml

The Gears Behind The Ears
<http://disney.go.com/music/podcasts/gears_behind_the_Ears.xml>http://disney.go.com/music/podcasts/gears_behind_the_Ears.xml
Early episodes featured  Disney Archivist Dave Smith

Later podcasts feature imagineer Marty Sklar.
The podcast is about five minutes in length and appears every other week.

Buena visat International (UK) Official Podcast
Feed page <http://www.wired.uk.com/bvimovies_enhanced.xml>http://www.wired.uk.com/bvimovies_enhanced.xml
Features podcasts on UK releases of Buena vista Pictures such as Chronicles of Narnia and Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

John Gassman

At 07:28 AM 3/31/2006, you wrote:
how about the tower of terror.
I'd love to hear a podcast of that ride.
Brandon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>