[bct] Re: New Disneyland Podcast Series Begins

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:18:24 -0600

Wow! I went to Disney World *once*, and d/isneyland once when I was six.

Let me see. Is Space Mountain there in California? If so, that'd be interesting,m though I guess all you would get would be people screaming. Heh.

What is there? It has been *so* long since I've been there that I've forgotten.

On Mar 30, 2006, at 7:19 PM, Chetan Bakhru wrote:

Hello everyone,

I want to inform y'all that I have recorded some audio from the
Disneyland parks here in Anaheim, California, and this will be an ongoing
series every few months. A couple of months ago, I received a few e-
mails asking me to record some audio from Disneyland the next time I
went, since I live so close and I have a cousin who works there and who
can get me in free, LOL. So, to start off this series, I have posted two
files to the FTP site for Larry to post in BCT. The first one, the most
requested one of all, is a recording of the entire "It's A Small World"
attraction at the magic kingdom from start to finish (it is about 15
minutes long). The second file is a recording of the Disneyland
Mainstreet Electrical Parade from Disney's California Adventure. These
were the two most requested ones, and this was all I managed to grab this
time around. Will bring you some more audio from Disneyland probably in
the summer (June or July). Larry has not yet contacted me off-list to
set up a private FTP account for himself so he can download the files
that are waiting to him, so these will be out as soon as he gets them. I
want your feedback on this. Tell me whether you like them, and whether
you're interested in me recording more of this stuff.

Thanks, and enjoy!