[bct] New Disneyland Podcast Series Begins

  • From: "Chetan Bakhru" <DrunkenMonkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:19:20 -0800

Hello everyone,

I want to inform y'all that I have recorded some audio from the
Disneyland parks here in Anaheim, California, and this will be an ongoing
series every few months.  A couple of months ago, I received a few e-
mails asking me to record some audio from Disneyland the next time I
went, since I live so close and I have a cousin who works there and who
can get me in free, LOL.  So, to start off this series, I have posted two
files to the FTP site for Larry to post in BCT.  The first one, the most
requested one of all, is a recording of the entire "It's A Small World"
attraction at the magic kingdom from start to finish (it is about 15
minutes long).  The second file is a recording of the Disneyland
Mainstreet Electrical Parade from Disney's California Adventure.  These
were the two most requested ones, and this was all I managed to grab this
time around.  Will bring you some more audio from Disneyland probably in
the summer (June or July).  Larry has not yet contacted me off-list to
set up a private FTP account for himself so he can download the files
that are waiting to him, so these will be out as soon as he gets them.  I
want your feedback on this.  Tell me whether you like them, and whether
you're interested in me recording more of this stuff.

Thanks, and enjoy!