[bct] Re: New Community Portal / News Aggregator for the Blind

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:06:58 -0500

Unfortunately I missed the orgiginal post. What's this? An acc essible free aggrigator? Would be great, if you add the ability to grab podcasts, too.

On May 19, 2006, at 10:17 AM, Mary Emerson wrote:

My goodness, you are full of ideas! What a great resource you're creating!

When we use your FTP site to upload podcasts to BCT, will they also show up on your site? That would be quite nice for those of us who just have to get the latest and greatest podcasts; sort of like the late breaking news.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss