[bct] Re: New BookPort user

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:41:26 -0500

    Hi Mary,

Yes I love the BP it's becoming a very handy device for me.  Sure beats trying
to do everything on the PC.  I am reading Audible books on it right now and as
soon as I get my two 1 GB CF cards I want to start putting some more things on
it.  Yes I think the Braille option maybe useful as well as I don't currently
read Braille.  Can I use the note taker function of the BP to practice grade 1
Braille?

I would like to see your cheat sheet if you don't mind, was going to make one
myself but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I'll add anything I find useful to
it and send it back to you.

Thanks,

Rick