[bct] Re: New BookPort user

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:27:19 -0600

Rick I have had my Book Port for two years and, knock on wood, I have never
had a single problem with it.  You should keep in mind that the Book Port
list has a lot of discussion of beta software and firmware and there are
things that go wrong or need attention where that is concerned.  I am not a
beta user.

Also, people generally post to a list like that when they are having
problems, seeking advice and help, and the many BP users who have no problem
have little reason to post that fact.  That is what can cause a new user to
have doubts on a list such as the Book Port list.  I can't promise you will
never have problems and I could develop a problem today, but, I feel it is a
stable and an excellent product and hope you find it to be the same.