[bct] Re: New Blind Cool Tech Chat Room Open

  • From: "Doug Strobel - kb3ham" <kb3ham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:58:07 -0500

hello rob, i have goan to the web site and installed the plugin, and nothing happans it installs and the web site showes 4 people online how do i get to the plugin to start talking and listening. If it would be easyer for you go tell me i n voice you can call me on skype at doug.strobel
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Carter" <r-carter@xxxxxxx>