[bct] Re: New Blind Cool Tech Chat Room Open

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:34:59 +0000

I got connected ok and was able to listen in but either microphone is dead or I
am missing some setting on the PC.  I have never really used a microphone so
this is quite possible.

When I go to Windows Volume Control I don't see Microphone as an option, just
Line-In, CD Audio and so on.

The Microphone I was trying was one of these headset jobs.  I did make sure the
microphone was et to on but it may be shorted out.  They seem to be quite
delicate things.

I am going to buttonhole a friend who I know knows a lot about this tuff when I
get the chance.  I am looking forward to joining you guys!

>>> harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/11/06 06:03pm >>>
Hey, I just tried it out and it's working great. Thanks for setting it up.