[bct] Re: Net Library

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:31:08 -0800

I just gave my local library a call and found that the typical check out
period for your old standard run of the mill print book from most local
libraries around here is 3 weeks. So, NetLibrary at 21 days isn't to far off
the mark.

Our local Langley library also makes Netlibrary available to us; as does the
CNIB Digital Library.

regular public library at www.lfpl.org

>>> rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, March 03, 2006 4:16:54 AM >>>
Well, quite frankly, here's one where I can see both sides of the debate.
Okay, so, how exactly does one obtain the services of Net library?  I assume

it's got something to do with NLS.   Right?

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: