[bct] Re: Net Library

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 07:44:09 -0500

You got that right, Hope.  Both Lynne and I work and often come home to put
in an extra hour or two on work-related things.  Often the only time I have
to read a book is in bed, before I drift off to sleep.  then what happens is
that I fall a sleep on the book, and the recorder, or whatever I'm listening
on wears itself out.  I'll say one thing though, sometimes the reading gets
mixed up with my dreams, and then things get really interesting.

Maria R.