[bct] Re: Nero Pod cast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:49:04 -0500

MessageHi Curt,

I would recommend not using the smart start icon, but insted actualy using the
nero burning rom icon instead.  I have heard that the smart start program is
not very JAWS friendly.  Once you start the Nero burning rom program instead of
the smart start program you tab until you the the express button.  This will
start the burning wizard allowing you simple access to the functions.

Rick