[bct] Re: Nero Pod cast

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:43:38 -0600

Hi Rick,

I did have an older version of Nero and I used the wizzard to do a copy
on the fly or even copy music and burn it onto a cd .  This verson is
different from what I was using and I can't seem to navigate it.  It
just seems that when I select a button I am actually selecting a
different one.  I became discouraged with it and haven't tried anything
for several months.
The icon on my desk top is: nero start smart and that is also in the
windows start up menu.
How do you do a basic copy of a cd or create  a compulation?
Thanks,
Curt