[bct] Re: Nero Pod cast

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:18:49 -0600

Well, I sure have a question.  When ever I burn a .m3u list en Nero, the
ordering of the files is not honored.  Instead, the files are burned in
Alphabetical order.  I'm using Nero version 6.  I'd like to know if there's a
way to make Nero honor exactly the file order in the .m3u list rather than
changing the order so the files burn in alphabetical order.  Thanks.

PS.  I anticipate my podcast will be back either next month or the month after
that.  I think I've found a good host for what I anticipate my needs are.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: