[bct] Re: Nero Pod cast

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:17:37 -0600

For my part, I'd like to see a .m3u list of mp3 files burned.  From what you
tell me Rick, you just tab to the burn list view of files which are ready to be
burned, then, open the context menu and choose "do not order files".  This
stops Nero from reordering the .m3u list so it burns in alphabetical or numeric
order and makes Nero burn the files according to the .m3u list exactly as it is
compiled; no matter what order the files are in on the list.  I'd love to try
it, but, I lost the OEM version of Nero which came with my DVD burner; so, I'm
going to just have to break down and buy the full version.  That will be
version 7.  Which version will you be demonstrating?

Can't wait to hear it!!!!!

PS. Oh yeah, one more tiny thing.  Backing up a hard drive using multiple disks
would be nice too.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray