[bct] Re: Nero Pod cast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:40:21 -0500

Hi Sky,

Yes I will include what JAWS says in the recording.  Not sure if I will use
total recorder to do this or not, I've not been real happy with the mp3 file
quality for some reason with total recorder.  But don't worry I will be sure to
let everyone hear what the screen reader is saying throughout the entire
podcast.

Rick

=======
people towards them."