[bct] Re: Nero Pod cast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:16:33 -0500

Hi Lynnette,

I will be doing it early next week.  Just getting all my facts together and
makeing sure I know about everything I need to explain with it.  I will be
giving a overview of the program as well as walking through copying a cd,
burning a data cd, burning a music cd and working with dvd's as well.

Let me know if you need to see something else done and I will try to get it in
there as well.

Rick

=======
people towards them."