[bct] Re: Need help with Blogspot

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:35:02 -0000

Maybe you have to log in first, look for some edit boxes with a log in button or a link saying login. Once you have done this click on the create blog link and this should do the trick.
Just a little note I do not know this from expearience but alot of web sites require you to log in before you can use their survices.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>