[bct] Need help with Blogspot

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 14:55:05 -0500

I seem to have worked myself into a corner with blogspot.com. I managed to set up an account with sighted help to get me through the visual verification. I have an account, password and profile, and even the dashboard, but I seem to have no blog page to get started. When I click the create blog link it seems to want to take me all the way through the account setup process again. Now that i have a blogspot account and profile, how can I set up an actual blog? I thought I had set one up when I set up the account, but apparently not. Any help appreciated.