[bct] Need Accessible Podcast Software for Windows ME and a couple other questions

  • From: "Louise" <bookscanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:09:04 -0600

I can't use the juice podcast software since I'm running windows me.  I get
an error whenever I try running it so I guess that means it doesn't work
with windows me.  I have never downloaded or listened to a podcast, but
would like to start doing so.  My sighted husband uses a podcast aggregator
and enjoys listening to podcasts when walking, etc.  Therefore, I'd like to
start downloading and listening to podcasts from the blind cool tech site
for starters, but I guess I'll need a podcast aggregator first.  Maybe there
isn't one for anything but Windows XP and 2000?

Also, has anyone tried pub catcher for downloading podcasts from national
public radio among  other podcasts?

Any help in the above areas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.