[bct] Re: Neal's podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:16:33 -0600

Jane, I Had trains when I was growing up, but they have gotten more
sophisticated now.  There is a guy who has made actual recordings of the
actual engines you buy.  So, how you get the real sounds of the steam
chuffing, the diesel sounds, whistles, communication between the station
and the engineer, water tank fill up, and more.  It's wonderful.  I'm
going to have fun making this one.  I don't think Larry will listen
because he is afraid I will get him turned on to model trains again, but
I'm willing to bet he will break down and listen anyway.  Did you have a
favorite train?  Some of the ones I have re ones that actually ran by my
house when I was growing up.  My dad would take me to hear them.  We
even found engines and train cars I could climb on.  I think of my Dad
often when I hear those sounds.  Stay tuned for some great sounds.