[bct] Re: Neal's podcast

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:02:34 -0600

 You have model trains?

Those are something I have wanted to get for years. I have one electric train set I got for Christmas several years ago--back in 1998 or thereabouts. I came out into the living room, and there it was set up and running around the track. But that wasn't all. Tootsi rolls had been put into the log car, and M&Ms were put into the hopper car. :) I have to be sure and set it up this Christmas, now my little 21-month-old will be past two then and probably able to enjoy it.

On Mar 29, 2006, at 2:33 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Thanks, Rick. Tomorrow is a fun day. I'll be doing my long promised podcast on model trains. Enough about recorders for a bit. I think it's time I used one to do something fun rather than just talk about them.