[bct] Neal's mike podcast

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:08:48 -0500

Neal, that was not only well produced, but very informative, as well. I would like to know the angles for the ORTF placement. It seems that the MS setup gives you the best separation without sacrificing the center, am I hearing that correctly? That was a dramatic demonstration as you raised the volume of the figure 8 mike. Can one purchase a MS setup assembled or do you have to bring the components together. Can one get one for under a grand?

Good work, will listen for the other parts with worms in my mouth...I mean baited breath.

Dan