[bct] Re: Neal's Nature Sound Files

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:01:36 -0600

Mary and others.  We are currently experiencing a problem with the
nature sounds on our web site.  You were supposed to be able to play the
sounds instead of saving them, because when you do save them, they do
not link back to the web site as they should.  So, at this point, you
can't do either.  I thought we had some MP3 files that one could
download as well, but I can't find them.  I'll talk to our web master
and let you know when this problem has been corrected.  Thanks for
pointing it out.

Neal