[bct] Re: Narrator Interviews

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:24:52 -0600

I quite agree.  In fact, let's expand on that idea.  How about interviewing
them all and doing a podcast for each one?

Hey, how about going even further.  Let's have members of this list submit
perhaps a couple of questions and even a small sample for the narrators to
read.  Naturally, it would have to be original works.  In light of that,
Kai, can you just imagine Roy Avers doing a reading of "Echoes Of
Myrithren"?  WOW!!!  Now wouldn't that be something?

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: