[bct] Re: Narnia and Space Trilogy

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:29:54 -0500

I have the Focus On The Family audio dramas of the Chronicles of Narnia, and
they are absolutely amazing!  I've listened to them all, at least three times,
and I got them two years ago for Christmas.  Pretty amazing stuff.

Mary, I can't wait to start reading the space trilogy.  I wonder if the
reader/s who read the original books from audiobooks.com will be reading these?
 A lot of times, audible will just take an already produced book and just
digitalize it into a downloadable format.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

Hope
P.S.  I think you're right about the email monster, it has  gone back to it's
lair for the time being, there is entirely too much cheer and good positive
energy, it must have just gotten overwhelmed.