[bct] Re: Name the Christmas Song

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:13:16 -0500

Maria, I don't think Neal was saying he did not enjoy your email, he was just noting that either his computer or his isp had decided the email was spam.

I rather thought it was cute, I enjoy taking common phrases and rendering them in stilted, difficult English.

There existed the nocturnal cycle of the diurnal period four such periods following the Winter Solstice, and in all segments of the domicile, all life forms eschewed energy expending movement in said domicile, including, but not limited to said energy producing creatures known as mus muscus.

Twas the night before Christmas...

Dan