[bct] Re: My thanksgiving

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:33:09 -0600

Hi Maria. I don't know why, but sweet potatoes don't agree with me. I have had
sweet potato pie a few times and really like it, but I guess sweet potatoes
just arent sweet enough for me or something. I always go for the mashed
potatoes and gravy instead, tons of that wonderful gravy! My Aunt Elaine
insisted on making the mashed potatoes this year. I honestly don't know what
she does to them, but they come out so yummy good! Maybe it's that butter. I
love pumpkin pie too.

Jake