[bct] Re: My thanksgiving

  • From: "Sabrina Markel" <louisiana-rain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:23:31 -0500

My dad usually gets him a big plate with everything then after that he'll hit
the desserts and try a little of everything.
Have any of you tried sweet potato casserole?  Man that's one of my favorites!
It's mashed sweet potatoes with pineapple, pecans/    walnuts, coconut and I
think it has raisins in it too but that's one dish I always look forward to
because it's not just for the holidays, it's every time we have a big dinner at
my aunt's house.