[bct] Re: My thanksgiving

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:59:13 -0600

Hi Sabrina. Sounds yummy! My parents had a bunch of family over, plus some
friends from church. We had turkey of course with all the trimmings. My Aunt
Rita made the dressing, and it had Italian sausage in it. There was also a very
good corn pudding that someone brought, and my mom made beets with a
horseradish sauce. My grandma made her famous rolls, which are always
practically before everyone gets one. There were so many desserts, it was hard
to choose even a couple. Too many to name on list, but they were all excellent.