[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:05:56 +0100

Vince,

Yes, you have a good memory!  I was just using the internal microphones on
the WS320M to record the walking tour.  I find that they work quite well
when there is plenty going on, but I'm not so happy with them when they're
recording speech in a quiet room.  I have just got a new external
microphone, which sounds a great deal better, so I'll most likely be using
that for any future podcasts.

Caroline.