[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:44:11 +0100

If I remembr rightly, Caroline, your Walking Tour of Oxford (on BCT) was recorded with the WS320M using just the internal microphones. Yes, there bit of noise on the recording, but it certainly didn't spoil the recording, which was fairly quiet a lot of the time.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>