[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 00:42:55 -0500

This explains a lot for me, and it's definitely something to think about.
Thanks for the explanations/examples. I really liked the R1 - not a lot of what you call floor noise, what I used to call hiss, or recorder noise. I like that very much. Wonder how the R09 will be.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Borris de Norie" <blindcoolborris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>