[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 00:38:46 -0500

I hear ya, re the money. I really want that microtrack, but for two things: 1, it's approx $350, or so larry told me via email, and two, apparently it's not very accessible. And I dont' really want to wait three more months till I can buy something like that. But I would like quality if possible, and as long as it's decent, then that's what counts, I guess.

I like the way that iriver recordered in Christian's cast, not sure which one, think it's the irver in review, and the R1 when Hope did her casts, and Jamie when he did the chillocothe storm. And of course, Larry's. Dang it sounds like the cars are coming at you. Almost disorienting, not to mention decent quality.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>