[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:27:47 -0500

Yeah, count me in. If anyone wants to buy me a nice shiny new R09 when it comes out, you certainly may do so. I won't say no.
and yes, the ws 320 might have a bit of a noise floor, but not all of us have $500 to spend every time we want a digital recorder. Plus most of the people who buy those ws 320s don't really give 2 sh*ts about noise floors, or even know what one is. All they wanna do is record some notes or just do a cast while walking to work like Lary does. so no it's not perfect. but until some of us win the lottery, it's all we can afford.

At 09:37 PM 5/23/2006, you wrote:
Well... Anyone wanna buy me a R1 then? hoihoihoih

Darren Duff.

MSN darren379@xxxxxxxxxxx ***no mail to this address please!

E-mail duff379@xxxxxxxxx

skype ID duffman31279