[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:14:51 -0500

ah, Vince, then you might like the full version then. It definitely supports midi files.

At 09:48 PM 5/23/2006, you wrote:

Hmmm, wonder if Winamp Lite will respond to extra codecs being installed or something of that sort. I've just installed it, and I was surprised that it doesn't play MIDI files either. Not that I'm short of MIDI players, but that tends to rule Winamp Lite out of the running for "one ccessible player that does everything". I don't want much do I?