[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "derek Lane" <derek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:26:07 -0400

I have a cheep $30 GE tape recorder that could honestly compete in the noise flor with some of the Olympus machines, and although the recordings from the tape deck may have a few DB more noise, the quality may be better due to the lack of artifacts
----- Original Message ----- From: "Borris de Norie" <blindcoolborris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>