[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:30:37 -0500

What would be a recorder with less noise then?
Something not way expensive, but decently accessible, and decent for recording?
By expensive, I mean that I can't pay $300 right off. I'd have to save up. If there is anything less than $200, it would be ideal.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Borris de Norie" <blindcoolborris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>