[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:52:14 -0500

Hey Mary,
Something you can try, if you can. Try reinstalling winamp as the full version, but uncheck the first item in the first list given, winamp agent. make sure it is unchecked, but don't uncheck anything else. Leave it on full. Make sure skins are on classic, which is for optimal use and greater accessibility. I've never used the light version, but have no problems at all with the full version. I'm running 5.08 or something like that. what version do you havE?
I hope this helps someone out some. The .ogg filetype plays just fine on mine.