[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "derek Lane" <derek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:46:04 -0400

But the doors didn't clip when you had the 20 db pad on, so it wasn't the mics, you may have just clipped the input of the md recorder.
Just because I could, I normalized the part of the voice post recorded with the 20db gain reduction on, and it was still clean.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Reed" <kvreed905@xxxxxxx>