[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:32:20 +0100

At least one possibility is this, apparently for any version of Windows Media Player (I make no such claims!).

Get a Windows installer from
http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/oggcodecs_0.71.0946.exe

Must admit given all the space that WMP, Real this and that, Qucktime, and whatever else, I don't really want Winamp as well. If you try to navigate at all by sight, Winamp looks like a bit of a nightmare. I appreciate it's very versatile, though.

Your cast was a nother good advert for the Church Audio mikes - hope I might be able to get some in th UK.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>