[bct] Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:44:19 -0500

Wow this sounds nice. How much is that recorder you have there? And how accessible is it? I'm trying to get ideas for good recorders to choose from.
Good sound there, got to love those mics.
So the Church-Audio mics do come with a preamp. Does that mean they'd be limited to certain recorders?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>