[bct] My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:46:58 +0100

Hi people.
I haven't even told Larry about this yet but I thought I'd share this with
you all first, because I already put it up on my own server, and I
appologise if thise is beyond and above list protocol as it could be
considered advertising.
Simply this.  I got my own set of church audio microphones today and I
wanted to get people's opinions on them
Please note:  I am not using the Sony MD internal preamp.  Anyone doing that
should really be hung, drawn and quartered very, very carefully.
Use a preamp and hook it to the line in.  That's what it's there for.
Anyways, have a link below, and I'd be interested in some feedback.
Sorry it's in 128 K ogg, I just prefer it personally, over mp3 format.

http://onj.andrelouis.com/voiceposts/voicepost_Onj-23-05-2006.ogg

Andre P. Louis

 Uncopyright, free music, compositions, Web-hosting and the new look to the
beyond Radio Network?  Visit one of the sites listed below:

  Main site: http://AndreLouis.COM
My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
Beyond hosting: http://www.tbrn.net/beyondhosting