[bct] Re: My intro

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 03:31:01 +0100

Hi, Moe , and welcome to the BCT list. As you can probably tell, it's pretty busy, usually very friendly and full of chocoholics. What more could you want? Ah, a stereo microphone - well, there will be plenty of talk about that if you want it, and please listen back to some of the podcasts where mikes are comparedd and you can hear different people describing their equipment.

Any questions - just ask. No such thing as a stupid question, just ask.

Vince in the UK.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Moe Enguillado" <enguillado@xxxxxxxxx>