[bct] My intro

  • From: Moe Enguillado <enguillado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:39:09 -0700

Hi guys, I'm Moe with yellow guide Arial, from Richmond California near San FranCisco. I found blindcooltech during a google search about a month a go. I have been spending a lot of time listening to all the podcasts and they are really cool. I listen to Larry's podcast from the airport last night and it sounded like I was almost there with him. I am planning on doing some kind of a podcast soon maybe a tore of my place or something. I just have to get a really good stereo mike. I have a PTR1 but I was told that will not record in stereo. This means that I am on the market to buying new digital equipment. I will take a trip over to bestbuy and see what good deals I can find. I look forward in getting to know all of you and all the wonderful podcasts we have yet to share.

Moe and the yello lab guide Arial