[bct] Re: My first bct podcast is ready to go!!

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:28:04 -0500

Just send me the link and we'll get it on the stream. I wouldn't put it on this list though. Just send it to blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:45 PM
Subject: [bct] My first bct podcast is ready to go!!

Hi folks
In all the excitement of recent events, I almost forgot to tell you that I've done my first podcast specifically for bct. I tried to do the top speed 2 review, but the program kept crashing on my system, so instead, I decided to do a podcast with another game review. Since the ftp is not in use at the moment, I'm wondering how I should get the file to Lary for inclusion on the podcast? If you like, I can either give a direct link to the mp3 file on my website, or I can always use Yousendit.com, either one will work fine. Note that I have the review on my website, but I haven't actually created a link to it, so the only person who knows the address would be me.

However you guys want it i can get it to Lary. and hopefully I'll pass the audition. grin