[bct] My first attempt at a podcast - would anyone be int3erested in this?

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindCoolTech <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:48:48 +0100

Hi to the list.
I have gathered some material during this weekend, when i had a good friend visit me. She and i made a hillarious recording while walking from my place to a chinese restaurant not far from where i live. I thought i'd make a podcast with pieces of this recording to demonstrate my OKM microphones. These are binaural mics which you put into your ears. Is this of interest to the list or should i try going for something else?